The countdown is on for the Calgary Bridal Expo 2017, at the BMO Centre on Sunday, September 17th. We're excited to meet you and show you our newest lines of pre-designed wedding invite suites!
Visit their website to plan your experience. It's important to plan accordingly when attending this show as it can be a bit overwhelming.
- Have a list of vendors you're in need of hiring and take a look through the Exhibitor list on the Bridal Expo website to find ones that appeal to you to ensure you stop by and visit with them.
- Have a notebook with you to take notes from vendors that you're really interested in, so that you don't lose their card in the chaos of your grab bag.
- Wear cozy shoes!
- Check out the Fashion Show for inspiration if you haven't yet bought your dress or wedding parties attire.
- Don't enter every contest you see! You'll get bombarded with emails if you do which will result in the emails from vendors you want to receive emails from getting lost.
- Bring snacks!
- Have fun! Try and take it all in without being overwhelmed. Take a break in between to re-group.
Stop by and say hi, we'd love to get to know you.